Compound K Proven to be a Powerful Alternative to Vitamin C
Clinical Study Supporting the Efficacy of VENN’s Patented Solubilized Form of Compound K Proven to be a Powerful Alternative to Vitamin C
VENN, the leader in streamlined skincare, receives patent in South Korea on both their groundbreaking Solubilization Technology to water-solubilize Ginsenoside Compound K from Panax ginseng, and their solubilized form of Compound K found in the Age-Reversing All-In-One Concentrate and Concentrated Revitalizing Lifting Mask.
When researching powerful skin benefiting antioxidants, VENN discovered that Ginsenoside Compound K – an active metabolite and a key bioactive component of Panax ginseng – helps promote collagen synthesis and fights comprehensive signs of ageing including dryness, hyperpigmentation, UV-induced skin damage, wrinkles and loss of elasticity and firmness. However, due to the extremely low solubility in both water and oil, it has been prevented from being effectively used in skincare formulations – UNTIL NOW.
THE GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY
- With this patented Solubilization Technology, VENN is able to dissolve Compound K into a water-solubilized liquid solution at a concentration of 40% (or 400,000ppm).
- VENN is now able to use high concentrations of Compound K in skincare products that can be effectively absorbed by the skin to deliver powerful, anti-aging benefits to the skin, and can effectively compete with Vitamin C (see “Clinical Research” below).
- Before this, the highest concentration was 5% when dissolved into an alcohol solution.
- The results from a third-party in-vitro study showed that VENN’s Compound K when compared to Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) exhibits as high antioxidant power when solubilized at a concentration of 750ppm.
- The results also indicated that at a higher concentration, Compound K’s antioxidant power can potentially exceed that of Vitamin C’s.
RESULTS: Age-Reversing All-In-One Concentrate, containing 1,000ppm of Compound K, is clinically proven to significantly brighten the skin’s appearance and reduce discoloration of the skin – thus, providing the same effective benefits of a Vitamin C, but without the stability and oxidation issues.
Compound K is the key ingredient in VENN’s best-selling hero SKU’s:
Age-Reversing All-In-One Concentrate – An intensely luxurious, multi-correctional cream, scientifically formulated using potent concentrations of naturally-originated antioxidants and high-performance peptides, including Compound K, to deeply hydrate and effectively improve the skin’s complexion in a single step.
Concentrated Revitalizing Lifting Mask – A super powered cream mask, packed with a concentrated series of 15 of the world’s most potent antioxidants, including Compound K, combined with peptides that visibly lift, hydrate and boost radiance in an instant.
"The patent on our solubilization technology is an enormous accomplishment as it confirms the legitimacy of our science and technology that truly sets VENN apart in the marketplace,” said Brian Oh, CEO and co-founder of VENN Skincare. "We are thrilled to bring consumers across the globe Compound K and many other natural actives that are very difficult to use in meaningful, potent concentrations in skincare formulas due to their low solubility."